Lourdes University is closed on May 28 in observance of Memorial Day.
Lourdes University requires all Lourdes students, faculty, and staff involved with human subject research to complete the training mandated by our Federal Wide Assurance. All individuals need to complete the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative (CITI) training before being approved as a member of the research team. The steps for Initial Human Subject CITI training are as follows:
- Go to CITI Training Website.
- New Users select Register Here.
- Select Lourdes University as the institution.
- Enter any personal information requested.
- On the Select Curriculum page, choose “Yes, I conduct research with live human beings, human samples or with data derived from human beings.”
- On the next page, select either Social Behavioral Researchers & Students OR Biomedical Researchers & Students.
- Select Enter under Status and begin your training.
*Please print or save an electronic version of your competition certificate as the IRB Office will ask for verification with the application. For any questions regarding CITI, please email the IRB.