Department of Interdisciplinary Studies Learning Outcomes
- Articulate how their life experiences and course work have given them the ability to think critically, solve problems, and make ethical decisions related to their chosen area of concentration.
- Demonstrate familiarity with the major concepts, theoretical perspectives, research findings, and historical trends in their chosen area of concentration.
- Demonstrate the ability to think critically and engage in skeptical inquiry related to their chosen area of concentration.
- Synthesize information from diverse sources in their chosen area of concentration, make and support decisions based on that information, and communicate those decisions to diverse audiences.
- Understand and use appropriate research methods for their chosen concentration.
- Organize their research into a logical and suitable thesis.