Lourdes University is closed November 22-26 in observance of the Thanksgiving holiday.
View online video tutorials to assist in learning how to use the research and library resources offered through Duns Scotus Library in collaboration with OhioLINK.
- Article Request Form: When you can’t find the full text of an article you need, librarians can help. This tutorial walks you through submitting a form to the library.
- Boolean Operators: Combine keyword searches with AND, OR, NOT
Google Scholar: an academic use of the Internet search engine Google
- How to Read a Research Article: A description of the structured parts of a research article in an easy to read PDF.
- Subject Searching: Choosing a topic for an essay or research paper…what’s the difference between keyword and subject?
- Basic database searching in EBSCO: Using the Academic Search database this tutorial shows how to get started on a general research assignment to find journal or magazine articles using the EBSCO interface. Search modes and limits are shown; other options are explained.