Public Health Program Learning Outcomes
Public Health majors will learn:
- To apply scientific rigor in addressing contemporary public health problems.
- To analyze the health of populations, recognizing the influence of cultural, social and political context.
- To demonstrate problem solving using critical thinking skills derived from qualitative and quantitative data sources.
- To ethically assess the rights of the individual with the good of the public to better serve the community.
- To evaluate the challenges of healthcare resource allocation.
- To communicate effectively with various audiences.