Lourdes University and Credentials eSCRIP-SAFE have partnered to provide you with the ability to order your transcript electronically! This online request system will allow for the most efficient processing of your order.
How to Request Transcripts
- Current and former students can create an account with Credentials eSCRIP-SAFE at https://iwantmytranscript.com/lourdes
- Federal law (Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act – FERPA) requires that you provide a signed consent to request access to your academic record.
- Follow the instructions for submitting your consent form as you create your account.
- All requests for transcripts must come through the online ordering system; the Registrar’s Office will no longer accept the paper transcript request form.
- US Mail*
- Expedited* (Domestic and International)
*Additional charges will be applied for these services
- Electronic delivery: $3 per transcript (Recommended by Lourdes for quickest delivery)
- Paper copy sent via US Mail: $5 per transcript
- Paper copy sent via expedited shipping: Varies based on destination and service
- Walk-in Service at Lourdes: $10 per transcript (requests made in person may require a 1-hour wait for fulfillment)
- Transcripts are processed within 24-48 hours of the Registrar’s Office receiving the electronic request; the processing times may be extended during peak office times such as end-of-semester.
- All transcripts issued are Official transcripts.
- Current students can print unofficial transcripts through the Lourdes Portal.
- During the transcript ordering process, you will have the option to upload up to five (5) documents to the ordering site. Please only upload documents that are complete and ready to be attached to your transcript, as these will not be reviewed when we fulfill your order.
Visit https://iwantmytranscript.com/lourdes and review the FAQs or select Help button for transcript ordering support.