Lourdes University offers a minor in Political Science for those seeking a career in international relations, politics, and law. Political science is also a great stepping stone towards careers in public policy, business, and the health care industry.
The Department of History, Political Science and Geography faculty offers political science minors an in-depth examination of current events and trends. PoliSci classes give you the knowledge and skills to be productive global citizens.
PoliSci minors are encouraged to take full advantage of the following opportunities:
- Applying for the Dean’s Scholars program designed for high achieving students
- Choosing from a wide range of U.S., European and World history courses taught by expert faculty
- Majoring in history with a pre-law concentration
- Completing an internship at local, government and private organizations
- Studying abroad through the Ireland Experience program
- Participating in the Phi Alpha Theta student organization and attending a regional conference
Learn more about the political science minor and the College of Arts and Sciences.