Fall Break Oct. 14-17: No classes. Lourdes University is open.
Lourdes Launch Scholarship
Lourdes University Graduate School is pleased to offer the Lourdes Launch.
Currently enrolled Lourdes seniors qualify for a $1,500 scholarship towards their first year of tuition when they enroll in a Lourdes graduate degree program. That’s right! A $1,000 alumni scholarship and $500 for launching into their graduate studies.
This offer is open to LU students who enter into a master’s degree program in the summer or fall immediately following graduation from Lourdes University. Funds will be paid directly to the student’s accounts through financial aid and are not refundable to students. The award will be paid only during the first year of attendance, and will be split evenly between fall and spring semesters. The program is designed to assist students in getting started on the right track as they begin graduate school.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) that can be completed in 1 or 2 years. Students can start in the summer or fall semesters and if attending full time, can complete the program by July 2018. The 2 year part time option is geared towards working adults. Students can take 6 credit hours per semester and complete the program in about 2 years. Choose a straight MBA or a healthcare, HR, or operations management focus.
- Master of Organizational Leadership (MOL). This is a 2 ½ year program that seeks to enhance in its students critical thinking, higher order reasoning, and ethical virtue as leaders. Principles of leadership, scientifically developed, are the starting point for leadership studies. Their application to real-world leadership challenges forms the core of academic work in the program. This degree will help you to make a positive difference in your organization and community.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN). Leader and Educator concentrations meet the needs of nurses who are seeking advanced positions in teaching and leadership. Unique RN-MSN program. This program is offered to registered nurses who want to prepare for advanced nursing roles in education and/or leadership.
- Master of Education (MED) Reading Certificate or full masters. Licensed teachers can earn a reading certificate by December if they graduate and apply directly to the MED Reading Certificate program. If the full master’s is desired, it will be an additional 6 courses that can be completed in about a year after completion of the certificate.
- Master of Arts in Theology (MA Theology) will have their thirst for scripture, historical theology, systematic theology, and moral theology quenched with this ecumenically oriented degree. The program is rooted in Catholic and Franciscan traditions that provide a solid foundation in Christian theology.