Admitted Transfer Students
Next Steps (after you are accepted)
Did you receive an acceptance notification from Lourdes University? Congratulations! We are excited to add you to the Gray Wolf Community!
- Do you have questions about your transfer credits? Contact your Admissions Coordinator: Amy Houston: 419-824-3522, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Review your Financial Aid Package and accept or deny your awards. If you have specific questions about Financial Aid, you can reach the Financial Aid Office at: 419-824-3732 or email@example.com
- Submit your $100 Enrollment Deposit. The deposit must be paid before you can register for classes. You have three options:
– Submit your $100 enrollment deposit.
– Send a check made out to Lourdes University to this address: Lourdes University, Student Accounts Office, 6832 Convent Blvd Sylvania, OH 43560
– Call the Cashier to pay over the phone: 419-824-3695
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to review the transfer of your credits, design a plan of study, and register for classes. As a new transfer student, you must meet with an Academic Advisor to schedule your classes – you cannot schedule your classes online. Please call 419-824-3881 or 3882 to schedule an advising appointment.
- Complete Orientation – you will receive more information on orientation after you register for classes.
- Are you interested in living on campus? Come for a tour to check out our apartment-style residence halls. Then, fill out a housing application.
- Finally, send your official, finalized transcripts to Undergraduate Admissions if you applied with unofficial or in-progress transcripts. You will not be able to register for future coursework without official, finalized transcripts on file at Lourdes.