Fall Break Oct. 14-17: No classes. Lourdes University is open.
College Credit Plus
Ohio’s College Credit Plus (CCP) program helps students earn college and high school credits at the same time by taking Lourdes University courses. The purpose of this program is to promote rigorous academic expectations and to provide a variety of options to college-ready students.
For the 2016-2017 academic year, the CCP program is only available to home school students and students from select high schools with the following:
- 2.75 cumulative GPA
- 18 ACT or 900 SAT (if there is no test score, Lourdes will look at PLAN, PSAT, COMPASS, university placement test, etc.)
- School district to pay for textbooks
- College Credit Plus brochure
- College Credit Plus Application
- Completed Student Information Form
- Completed Academic Release Form
For payment options, please contact Admissions at 419-885-5291.