We are thrilled you have decided to join the Lourdes community! Please take a few minutes to fill out the form below to secure a seat at one of our upcoming Gray Wolf Registration Days on June 26, 27, 28 or 29. Space is limited. Check-in will begin at 9:30 a.m. in the Franciscan Center. Our program will begin promptly at 10 a.m. Representatives from Financial Aid will be available to answer your questions starting at 8 a.m. in the Franciscan Center. You should expect to remain on campus until 3:30 p.m. Optional campus tours will be available. See you then!
All new students are required to attend a Gray Wolf Registration Day. Prior to your Registration Day, your $100 Enrollment Deposit must be paid.
You must meet one of the following criteria to attend a registration day:
- You are coming to Lourdes University directly from high school
- You have earned 1 – 18 college credit hours;either as a dual-enrolled, PSEO or transfer student from another college or university
- You are 24 years of age or younger
NOTE: Are you a transfer student? Please call the Advising Center at 419-824-3881 for assistance after you have received your admission letter.
What to expect during Registration Day:
- Meet University faculty and staff
- Interact with new and current students
- Register with an academic advisor for Fall 2017 classes
- Learn about Orientation and First Year Experience
- Financial aid appointments available
- Tours of Campus and Residence Halls (optional)
Please plan to stay for the duration of the registration program. You also will receive electronic and mailed letters detailing check-in times, locations and a flyer of frequently asked questions.
Your responses to these questions, in addition to your ACT/SAT scores and other pertinent information (commuter, athlete, etc.), will assist Lourdes staff in creating your class schedule for Fall 2017. Please choose your major of interest carefully, as your academic advisor will be assigned based on this information. If you have questions, contact Admissions: 419-885-5291.