Transfer/Adult Students – You Belong
Lourdes University meets the needs of part-time and full-time transfer students. Transfer-friendly bachelor degree programs are offered in the arts and sciences, business and leadership, education, nursing, and social work. Find out how Lourdes University is a transfer-friendly institution in our Viewbook.
Associate Director of Admissions
Lourdes University offers transfer students a rolling admission process for the fall, spring and summer semesters. Applications are processed as they are received. Institutional scholarships and grants are awarded on a competitive basis as available. Applicant seeking institutional scholarships and grants are therefore encouraged to apply early.
Next Steps (after you are accepted)
Did you receive an acceptance notification from Lourdes University? Congratulations! We are excited to add you to the Gray Wolf Community!
- Do you have questions about your transfer credits? Contact your Admissions Coordinator:
– Last names A through Q, contact Amy Houston: 419-824-3522, firstname.lastname@example.org
– Last names R through Z, contact Erin Harper: 419-517-8884, email@example.com
- Review your Financial Aid Package and accept or deny your awards. If you have specific questions about Financial Aid, you can reach the Financial Aid Office at: 419-824-3732 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submit your $100 Enrollment Deposit. The deposit must be paid before you can register for classes. You have three options:
– Submit your enrollment deposit online
– Send a check made out to Lourdes University to this address: Lourdes University, Student Accounts Office, 6832 Convent Blvd Sylvania, OH 43560
– Call the Cashier to pay over the phone: 419-824-3695
- Meet with an Academic Advisor to review the transfer of your credits, design a plan of study, and register for classes. As a new transfer student, you must meet with an Academic Advisor to schedule your classes – you cannot schedule your classes online. Please call 419-824-3881 or 3882 to schedule an advising appointment.
- Complete Orientation – you will receive more information on orientation after you register for classes.
- Are you interested in living on campus? Come for a tour to check out our apartment-style residence halls. Then, fill out a housing application.
- Finally, send your official, finalized transcripts to Undergraduate Admissions if you applied with unofficial or in-progress transcripts. You will not be able to register for future coursework without official, finalized transcripts on file at Lourdes.
Lourdes University offers a wide variety of scholarship opportunities for undergraduate transfer students. Get information about academic merit scholarships and athletics scholarships.
Former ITT Technical Institute Students
Lourdes University welcomes former students of the ITT Technical Institute, especially those in the disciplines of Business, Visual Arts and Criminal Justice. We will work with you to maximize the value of the credits you have earned at ITT Tech as well as of any credits earned from a regionally-accredited institution of higher education.
Evening and Weekend Option
Students who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, RN-BSN or social work, you can choose the evening and weekend option.