Lourdes University meets the needs of part-time and full-time transfer students. Transfer-friendly bachelor degree programs are offered in the arts and sciences, business and leadership, education, nursing, and social work. Find out how Lourdes University is a transfer-friendly institution in our Viewbook.
Lourdes University offers transfer students a rolling admission process for the fall, spring and summer semesters. Applications are processed as they are received. Institutional scholarships and grants are awarded on a competitive basis as available. Applicant seeking institutional scholarships and grants are therefore encouraged to apply early.
Former ITT Technical Institute Students
Lourdes University welcomes former students of the ITT Technical Institute, especially those in the disciplines of Business, Visual Arts and Criminal Justice. We will work with you to maximize the value of the credits you have earned at ITT Tech as well as of any credits earned from a regionally-accredited institution of higher education.
Next Steps (after you are accepted)
- Contact Transfer Coordinator Amy Houston at 419-824-3522 or email@example.com (if your last name begins with the letters A-Q) or Erin Harper at 419-517-8884 or firstname.lastname@example.org (if your last name begins with the letters R-Z) to determine the best option for you. The Lourdes Transfer Coordinator will work with you one-on-one to maximize your prior course credits and learning experience.
- Review your Financial Aid Package and accept or deny your awards. If you have specific questions about Financial Aid, you can reach the Financial Aid Office directly at this number: 419-824-3732
- Pay your $100 Enrollment Deposit with one of the options:
– Send a check made out to Lourdes University and mail to: Lourdes University, Student Accounts Office, 6832 Convent Blvd Sylvania, OH 43560
– Pay your $100 enrollment deposit online
– Call the cashier to pay over the phone: 419-824-3695
- Complete the Intent to Enroll form.
- Meet with Advising to design your plan of study and register for classes (Important: As a new transfer student, you must meet with an Academic Advisor to schedule your classes) Current LPNs and RNs contact Pat Yancy at 419-517-8919, all other majors please call 419-824-3882 or 419-824-3881 to schedule an appointment.
- Complete your orientation. You will receive more information after you register for classes.
- Are you interested in living on campus? Check out our apartment-style residence halls and fill out a Housing Application.
- If you applied with in-progress work, send your official, finalized transcripts to:Lourdes University Undergraduate Admissions
6832 Convent Blvd.
Sylvania, OH 43560You will not be able to register for subsequent semesters without official, finalized transcripts from all previous colleges or universities.
Evening and Weekend Option
Students who are pursuing a bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, RN-BSN or social work, you can choose the evening and weekend option.