AVI Fresh which operates The Grille dining hall offers an expanded menu for all students. The facility offers a variety of meal plan options for students living both on and off-campus.
Meal Plan Options
Lourdes provides a varied menu food service for students, faculty and staff. Located in Mother Adelaide Hall the Café is open Monday through Friday for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks as posted. A buffet style breakfast, lunch and dinner will be available in the The Grille seven days a week during posted hours.
Three meal plans are available.
- 19 Meal Plan – Access to The Grille for 19 meals per week
- 15 Meal Plan – Access to The Grille for 15 meals per week
- 10 Meal Plan – Access to The Grille for 10 meals per week
Lourdes dollars can be purchased in increments of $100 dollars available through the Cashier’s Office.
If this amount is not used in one semester, it can carry over to the next semester and is forfeited after each year.
All You Care to Eat:
Unlimited food at each meal session in the Dining Hall. However, all food must be consumed in the Dining Hall. No food can be removed from the premises. Students who are ill can request special circumstances. No carryout available.
- All students living in campus housing are required to purchase a meal plan each term.
- 19 meal plan is required for first year students (27 credit hours or less).
- Meal plans are non-transferable and cannot be used by anyone but the cardholder.
- No changes to the meal plan will be accepted after the freeze date for each semester.
Declining balance funds can carry over from fall to spring and are then forfeited at the end of spring.
- Students with the All You Care to Eat plan cannot share food purchased in the Dining Hall with other dining persons.
Violation of this will result in revocation of dining facility privileges, forfeiture of all declining balances and cancellation of the student’s meal plan. Sharing meal plan ID cards with others is a violation of policy and also subject to revocation of use.
- Dining service is not provided under this agreement during the Thanksgiving, mid-year, between-terms and spring break periods.
- Students withdrawing from Lourdes will forfeit the unused portion of the semester dining services charges. Students who are suspended from classes, residence halls, and/or dining halls will not receive a reduction of fees in accordance with the above policy. Refunds will not be made for meals missed during the term.