Recreation and Fitness Center
The Russell J. Ebeid Recreation Center serves as home court for the Gray Wolves basketball and volleyball teams. Lourdes athletics coaches also call the center home.
Russell J. Ebeid Recreation Center
- Indoor competition-level basketball and volleyball courts
- Home and visiting locker rooms
- Training room
- Gray Wolves suite
- Ticket office and concession area
- Spirit and donor walls
- Cardiovascular room
- Yoga room
- Free weight room
- 2-story atrium with mezzanine level
- Aerobics and spinning rooms
- Fitness locker rooms
- Monday – Friday: 6 am to 11 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Noon- 10 pm
Make sure to bring your student ID.
Russell J. Ebeid
The Lourdes University community is grateful to our friend, the late Russell J. Ebeid, who made the recreation center a reality.
A well-known world business leader and adamant supporter of higher education, Russell J. Ebeid assisted at Lourdes University through his support of the Student Center in Delp Hall and the academic hall named in his honor. Over the past four decades, Mr. Ebeid lent his expertise and support to benefit countless causes. As Retired President of Guardian Glass Group, he aided the company in becoming a global powerhouse in the glass industry.