The mission of the Career Services Office is to create and maintain an educational environment for all students and alumni which compliments, enhances and supports the broader academic mission of Lourdes University. Career Services strives to be proactive in our efforts to best fit the learning style and needs of the student.
Lourdes University Career Services:
- Assists students with their major and/or career selection
- Helps students gain related work experience
- Educates/trains students in internship and job search techniques and processes utilizing a variety of tools, techniques and resources
The Career Services Office offers students a complete career resource. We are always looking forward to assisting you on the next step in your educational and professional journey. Our staff and student mentors provide personalized resources to help students make sense of career-building opportunities.
Lourdes University Career Services works to inform students and parents, connect education to employment and acquaint our current students with alumni and professionals.
The Career Services Office encourages students to take advantage of these great opportunities:
- Schedule a meeting with a Career Success expert
- Email the office for critiques on resumes, cover letters, LinkedIn profiles or interview strategies
- Check out the calendar for events and updated drop-in hours
Career success at Lourdes University is about implementing the technical skills of your major into a profession informed by your liberal arts education. Our career services office wants to meet you where you are in the professional exploration process.