Calendar of Events
See what’s happening on campus!
Explore Your Master’s Degree Opportunities
March 20 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
One event on November 14, 2017 at 6:00pm
One event on March 20, 2018 at 6:00pm
One event on June 19, 2018 at 6:00pm
One event on July 18, 2018 at 6:00pm
The Lourdes University Graduate School is offering Open Houses on the following dates between 6 and 8 p.m. at its headquarters in the Canticle Center, 5335 Silica Drive in Sylvania.
- Tuesday, October 24, 2017
- Tuesday, November 14, 2017
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018
- Tuesday, April 17, 2018
- Tuesday, June 19, 2018
- Wednesday, July 18, 2018
Those attending can talk with current graduate students, alumni and faculty, and get all the information needed about Lourdes University’s master’s degree and certificate programs.
Lourdes University offers the following master’s degree options.
· M.B.A. – Master of Business Administration – choose to enroll in the part-time or full-time program
· M.ED. – Master of Education – choose from two concentrations: Educational Leadership or Reading; Certificate or full master’s options also available
· M.S.N. – Master of Science in Nursing – choose either the Leader or Educator concentration
· M.S.N. – Nurse Anesthesia concentration – new classes start each fall semester
· R.N. to M.S.N. – Unique program that allows RNs to pursue a Master’s degree
· M.S.W. – Master of Social Work available through partnership with Saint Louis University
· M.A. – Master of Arts in Theology
· M.O.L. – Master of Organizational Leadership – Designed for the working adult, MOL courses are offered in a face-to-face and hybrid format with classes meeting no more than one night a week.
Please RSVP at www.lourdes.edu/gradschool. For more information on any Lourdes University Graduate School programs, email email@example.com or call the Lourdes Graduate School direct at 419-824-3517.
The Lourdes University Graduate School provides specialized learning opportunities that build upon the foundations laid by baccalaureate education. Graduate studies are designed to enhance both knowledge and expertise in specific academic disciplines and particular areas of professional practice.