Currently accepting applications for:
The Graduate School provides specialized learning opportunities that build upon the foundations laid by baccalaureate education. Graduate studies are designed to enhance both knowledge and expertise in specific academic disciplines and particular areas of professional practice. Lourdes offers a cohort-based graduate education that’s...
- Affordable: Your instructional fees will be among the lowest in the region and your tuition will lock in when you enroll.
- Convenient: You’ll know your plan of study before you start your program and your seat will be reserved in all required classes.
- Personal: Your cohort will consist of no more than 25 students and your instructors will know you by name.
Graduate programs provide learning opportunities for students to:
- Acquire and utilize specialized knowledge in their area of study.
- Gain intellectual and practical communication, analytic inquiry, and information fluency skills appropriate to their area of study.
- Develop a personal and professional ethic consistent with the Franciscan values of community, learning, reverence and service.
- Demonstrate a commitment to social responsibility, diversity, and the standards of their professions/ disciplines.
- Exhibit the professional development, work practices, global perspectives, and dispositions of lifelong learners.
- Integrate knowledge by engaging in meaningful graduate-level scholarly activities appropriate for their area of study.