About Lifelong Learning
Lifelong Learning is an exciting educational program at Lourdes. Open to all interested men and women, the only requirement for participation is an interest in ongoing learning. Participants enjoy:
- Classes in a wide variety of academic subjects
- Day Trips of educational interest
- Monthly Lectures featuring outstanding speakers, held on the third Friday of each month from September through May
- Hot Topics that explore current events and include lunch with a lively discussion
All classes are offered for the sheer joy of learning with no tests, exams, or grades. Lifelong Learning classes are taught by Lourdes instructors and members of the community with enthusiasm for sharing their expertise. Class prices vary according the length of the class.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Join a community of fascinating and inquisitive people
- Free admission to all monthly lectures
- Discounts on classes, trips and events
Membership through July 31, 2016 is $35. There will be a $10 per person monthly charge for those who wish to attend regular meetings without becoming a member of Lifelong Learning. A major perk of membership is reduced rates on all classes. For more information, contact Laura Megeath, Lifelong Learning Coordinator at one of the following:
See what else is happening at Lourdes and in the Franciscan community