Joseph M. Magliochetti Endowed Chair of Business & Finance
Named in honor of the late Joseph M. Magliochetti, former President and CEO of Dana Corporation, the $500,000 Endowed Chair of Business & Finance will be used to provide the following transformational opportunities:
- The appointment of a Professor of Finance with the highest level of credentials, experience, and proven track record for delivering outstanding instruction and who would provide faculty leadership in teaching and research related to finance and financial issues.
- The creation of a new cutting-edge Finance major that would open new career opportunities for Lourdes’ business students.
- A media display on campus noting real-time movements in the stock market.
- The pursuit of corporate funding for trading room technology to provide students with the latest real-world learning experiences related to finance.
- The creation of the annual Joseph M. Magliochetti Leadership Summit, inviting guest speakers on financial issues of interest to our students and the broader community.
Joseph M. Magliochetti Leadership Summit
Held April 11, 2013
Watch highlights of the 2013 Leadership Summit: