Master of Business Administration
Currently accepting applications
- Spring 2015 priority application deadline is November 1, 2014. Applications for the Spring 2015 semester are still being accepted. Classes begin the week of January 12, 2015
- Fall 2015 priority application deadline is May 1, 2015. Classes begin the week of August 24, 2015
Benefits of an MBA from Lourdes University
Prospective students will experience many benefits from pursuing a Master of Business Degree from Lourdes University within the College of Business & Leadership. At Lourdes University, our MBA candidates find a values centered, student focused and career driven program that educates a different kind of business leader. With low faculty to student ratios, an innovative curriculum, and a personalized approach to your career goals, the benefits of an earning an MBA at Lourdes University will contribute to a world-class professional journey.
The Lourdes MBA Program is about building strong and ethical leaders who will positively impact their community. We work to promote a career-like atmosphere throughout your MBA experience. All students are required to have a strong business undergraduate background to be accepted into the program. Applicants without a business undergraduate degree are able to enroll in graduate level prerequisite foundational courses to provide the knowledge and skill sets to be successful throughout the entire MBA program. With courses like Creativity, Innovation, and Integrative Thinking, our MBA prepares students to take on challenges when they graduate. We encourage these qualities in our MBA candidates and our graduates consistently attest to how these benefits of an MBA from Lourdes University have helped them gain a foothold in their professional careers.
Additional benefits of an MBA from Lourdes University include:
- personalized curriculum that enables candidates to attend weekday morning or evening classes with completion in as little as 11 months to 24 months
- new elective courses in Healthcare Administration, Supply Chain Management and Accounting available in the 2014-15 academic year
- integrated technology from classroom lectures to group projects to community experiences preparing you for 21st Century businesses
- international immersion with up-close and personal experiences with leaders of global businesses in locations such as Johannesburg, South Africa & Shanghai, China for the upcoming year
- personal hands-on approach to your career path with our integrated Career Trek Program
There are many more benefits of an MBA program from Lourdes University. Contact us today to learn more.