Taking MBA Prerequisite Courses Online
Lourdes University has partnered with Ivy Software to provide prospective students with a convenient and flexible way to fulfill MBA prerequisite requirements at an affordable cost. Each course takes approximately 20 to 25 hours to complete. The student must then pass a final exam with a score of 80% or higher for the course to count toward the prerequisite. These tests may be taken up to three times.
This option is only available for individuals who have obtained the minimum 2.75 undergraduate cumulative GPA required for regular admission. Prospective students with a lower GPA are required to complete the prerequisites by taking traditional courses.
The following courses are available for purchase:
- Business Ethics (fulfills Business Ethics prerequisite)
- Business Math and Statistics (fulfills Statistics prerequisite)
- Fundamentals of Economics (fulfills Microeconomics prerequisite)
- Managerial Accounting (fulfills Managerial Accounting prerequisite)
- Principles of Management (fulfills Organizational Behavior prerequisite)
- Principles of Marketing (fulfills Marketing Management prerequisite)
- Understanding Corporate Finance (fulfills Corporate Finance prerequisite)
For purchase instructions, visit Ivy Software online.
Please notify the Graduate School when a prerequisite has been successfully completed so we may verify your score.
If you have questions regarding the courses you need to take, please contact Keith Ramsdell, Director of Graduate Admissions, at 419-517-8881 or firstname.lastname@example.org.