Top Ten Reasons Lourdes is the Transfer-Friendly U
Discover the Top 10 reasons to choose our transfer-friendly, award-winning private liberal arts institution with a professional studies focus:
- No expiration on transfer credits
- Whether transferring from a 2-year or 4-year college, Lourdes offers an easy process to completing your degree
- Classes are offered to fit both part-time and full-time students' needs
- Transfer Coordinators are available to discuss the best degree-completion option for you
- Lourdes classes offer a diverse educational experience with a 15:1 student-faculty ratio
- All courses are offered in a classroom, lab, or clinical environment — no lecture halls!
- Academic support offices and services are available in morning, afternoon and evening hours
- Students can live on campus for the full university experience, or commute
- Choose to cheer on or participate in one of our NAIA Gray Wolves teams. Sports include baseball, basketball, cheer and dance, cross country, golf, lacrosse, softball, and volleyball
- Military, veteran, and full-time scholarships available
Plus, your classes are never more than a 5 minute walk from where you parked.
Get started with transferring to Lourdes!
Take the next step:
Please send all high school and college / university transcripts to:
6832 Convent Blvd.
Sylvania, OH 43560
- Submit a completed Application for Admission
- Once you've been accepted, you can review your Transfer Credit Report
Lourdes operates on a rolling admission policy. When all credentials for your application have been received, your Admissions Coordinator will review the file and notify you in writing within two weeks.
Lourdes University meets the needs of adult students, offering several bachelor degree programs including business, criminal justice, education, nursing, psychology, sociology and more.
In addition, we make your transfer process as easy as possible.
- Complete your degree while choosing from day or evening classes
- Degree-completion programs that work for part-time and full-time students
- Financial Aid assistance available for part-time transfer students
- No expiration on your transfer credits
- Learn in a small classroom environment with a 15:1 student to faculty ratio
- Your classroom will never be more than a 5 minute walk from your vehicle
- Our four-year degree programs are designed to complement transfer students
- Once you enroll, we offer a Transfer Orientation just for you
- Take the next step and contact an Admissions Transfer Coordinator
Transferring credits to Lourdes
- Visit transferology.com (a course applicability system), a website designed with the transfer student in mind. If you are planning to transfer to Lourdes, you can create an account or login as a guest to determine which classes will transfer, and even create a planning guide for your major.
- If your school is not listed, or if you would prefer an Admissions Representative to assist you, email LCAdmits@lourdes.edu or call 419-885-5291 or 1-800-878-3210, extension 5291.