The Academic Support Center provides testing services for students, per their instructor’s approval or accessibility services. The Testing room supplies a distraction reduced environment, with individual cubicles for students’ privacy.
- Please schedule an appointment ahead of time, in order to secure the time and date that will best suit your schedule.
- Testing Services are available Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 a.m.–8:30 p.m., Wednesday 8:30 a.m.–5 p.m.and Friday–Saturday 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m. The Testing Center is closed on Sundays.
- You will need to bring pens and/or pencils and a photo I.D. in order to take your test.
- During the duration of your test your personal belongings will be placed in the Academic Support Center lockers provided.
- Students are responsible for scheduling an appointment to take a test.
- No Exams will be returned to the student.
- All scrap paper used during the test will be collected and returned to the instructor with the test.
- Student may not leave the testing room during the test for any reason.
- Students are prohibited from bringing the following items into the test room unless authorized by the instructor: jackets, hats, backpacks, books, calculators, cell phones, laptops, or any personal devices.
- Any student found cheating on any test will have his or her Academic Support Center testing privileges revoked and will be reported to his or her instructor and the University Provost.
- If an exam has expired, it is the student’s responsibility to contact their instructor to request an extension. The instructor must then contact the Academic Support Center via email or by phone 419-824-3748.
- The Academic Support Center also provides test proctoring services for other schools and universities. For more information, please call Gina Luck-Deitsch at 419-824-3862.