MBA Admission Requirements for Full and Part-Time MBA Programs
The Lourdes University MBA Admissions Committee actively seeks a rich pool of applicants from around the globe. MBA candidates are admitted into the Full-Time MBA Program in the fall semester only, and part-time candidates are accepted for either the fall or spring semesters. All applicants seeking admission to either MBA program must first complete these MBA admission requirements:
- Possess an earned business undergraduate degree that includes sixty credit hours in undergraduate business coursework with a grade of C [2.0] or possess an earned non-business undergraduate degree that includes twenty-four credit hours in undergraduate business coursework with a grade of C [2.0] or better within the majority of the following core content areas: Accounting, Economics, Ethics, Finance, Legal and Social Environment, Management, Marketing, Organizational Behavior, Quantitative Analysis and Statistics or Calculus. At least twelve of those credit hours must be in the following defined foundational courses: Accounting, Corporate Finance, Statistics or Calculus, Economics and/or Organizational Behavior.
- Possess an earned minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA.
If you do not possess an earned business degree from an accredited university or college, you must take the GMAT. Preference is given to those who receive a score of 470 or better.
About the MBA Admissions Process
1. Application - Fill out the online application. Use our Graduate Application to apply online and submit the following required documents:
- An official copy of all post-secondary transcripts
- Statement of Purpose
- Current Resume
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation (1 each from an academic and professional reference).
2. Review of Application – During this process, the MBA Admissions Committee reviews andranks only the applicants who have completed all the MBA admission requirements. If your completed application falls below the initial admission threshold, an interview may be granted on an invitation-only basis after evaluation of a submitted application. A candidate who receives an invitation will have only one interview.
- Decisions – After completion of all MBA admission requirements, candidates are informed of admission decisions according to the schedule listed below.
|Submission Deadline for MBA Applications
||Decision Notification Date for MBA Admissions
If you have any questions about the MBA admission requirements or the MBA admissions process, please do not hesitate to contact us.