Search the Databases to find magazine and journal citations and abstracts.
Where can you find the text of the article?
- Many databases have full text available online.
- HTML or PDF are 2 different choices sometimes available to view the text. Select either of those options. PDF needs Adobe Reader to view the article.
- Another possible option is "LinkSource" if there is no full text. This will give access to the article in a different database, if available.
If you need an article that is not online in any of the above suggested forms, you may fill out a request form.
- Requests are limited to Lourdes students, staff, and faculty.
- Article requests are not guaranteed to be filled.
- There may be a cost associated with obtaining the article that you will be required to pay.
- Fill out the request form completely, print the form and return it to the circulation desk.