Our goal is to make your academic experience one that is filled with new and varied opportunities leading to positive growth and development. In addition, we would like to provide you with the support and services you need to make your year successful!
You will be considered a TRiO member once you have completed the checklist and have participated in three additional TRiO services or have attended three scheduled activities or events. In order to maintain your membership, you must participate in a minimum of 6 services each semester.
TRiO Member Checklist
Welcome to TRiO! We are happy you chose to join us! As a participant of TRiO, it is important for you to complete the items on this checklist within the first six weeks of the new academic year. Because we have a long waiting list of people who want to become members, failure to complete this list may result in your removal from the program.
Complete the Needs Assessment Interview and develop an Individual Success Plan with Kathy Daley.
- Complete the Learning and Study Strategies Inventory (LASSI) with Kathy Daley
- Freshman students must complete career assessments with Kathy Daley
- Complete the Technology Skills Assessment and learning Preference Assessments with Doug Maas
- Complete the financial literacy program, CashCourse
- If you have a documented disability, please contact the Office of Accessibility Services at firstname.lastname@example.org