Ohio National Guard Scholarship Program
- Subject to funding available from the Ohio General Assembly, the Ohio National Guard Scholarship is applied toward tuition costs at Lourdes University in an amount that is equivalent to the average state university tuition charge.
- The scholarship is available for up to eight (8) full-time semesters, and the program sets the tuition equivalent amounts for the scholarship each year.
- You may contact the Ohio National Guard Tuition Grant office at either, 1-888-400-6484, or 1-614-336-7143, for more information about eligibility and the application process.
- It is the responsibility of the National Guard student to complete all the necessary paperwork for their tuition scholarship with their Guard unit.
Currently the application deadlines for the Ohio National Guard Scholarship are:
- Fall semester, July 1
- Spring semester, November 1
- Summer semester, April 1