At Lourdes, the Yellow Ribbon program offers veterans FREE tuition and fees up to $19,077.50. The Yellow Ribbon GI Education Enhancement Program is a provision of the Post-9/11 Veterans Educational Assistance Act of 2008. This program allows Lourdes to voluntarily enter into an agreement with the VA to oﬀer additional funds to assist in paying for tuition and general fees to qualified students.
Learn more about Scholarships for Military & Veteran Students
Eligible Students Must Meet the Following Criteria:
Only individuals entitled to the maximum benefit rate (based on service requirements) may receive this funding. Therefore, you may be eligible if you:
- Served an aggregate period of active duty after September 10, 2001, of at least 36 months;
- Were honorably discharged from active duty for a service connected disability and you served 30 continuous days after September 10, 2001;
- Are a dependent eligible for Transfer of Entitlement under the Post-9/11 GI Bill based on a veteran’s service under the eligibility criteria listed above.
To use your Yellow Ribbon benefits:
- Enroll as a new or current Lourdes student
- Attend Lourdes part-time or full-time
Lourdes offers veterans, military personnel, and their dependents the perfect place to pursue their educational goals!
- Faculty and staff who make your success a priority
- Academic advising, career counseling, and other counseling services
- Free parking
- Classes that work with your busy schedule
- Accessibility services
- And many more student and academic based opportunities
New Lourdes Students:
Current or Returning Lourdes Students: