What is a Lourdes for Life Pack Leader?
Lourdes for Life Pack Leaders is an exclusive group of students selected for their enthusiasm and school spirit to be champions for the Lourdes for Life initiative. Lourdes for Life Pack Leaders will carry out the message of Lourdes for Life to the student body. Core messages include:
- Establishing a lifelong relationship with Lourdes
- Supporting Lourdes with your time, talent and financial resources in the future
- Learning and maintaining Lourdes’ student traditions
- Understanding the financing of education at Lourdes
- Maintaining the value of your Lourdes degree
- Preserving the Lourdes experience for future students
- Helping Lourdes meet its challenges as an institution
- Learning the history of Lourdes
- Sustaining Lourdes’ excellence
Expectations of Lourdes for Life Pack Leaders
- Help plan, implement and attend Lourdes for Life events
- Help at key fundraising events such as Luminations, Hit the Links and other speaking engagements
- Help at various alumni and development events such as the Donor Reception.
- Lourdes for Life Pack Leaders play a significant role in interacting with key alumni and donors at these events, telling his/her story and thanking attendees for their support
- Be champions for the Lourdes for Life fundraising initiative to student body
- Help raise money for the Lourdes for Life campaign through events and individual solicitation and follow up
- Help prepare and implement request for proposals (RFP) grant process
- Select recipient of grant monies
- Pack Leaders are expected to keep full confidentiality as needed regarding campaign and grant process
- The position is a full year commitment, with option to renew each year
- Each Pack Leader is expected to attend an orientation, monthly meetings and at least two events outlined above.
- All Lourdes for Life Pack Leaders that are selected will be expected to assist with the recruitment of the following year’s Pack Leaders.
- All Pack Leaders must be (and remain) in good academic standing, as well as good student life standing.
For questions or additional information, call 419-517-8971 or 419-824-3751 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.