What does membership cost?
The cost of membership depends upon the semester in which you join. Membership costs the most in the fall semester, less in the spring semester, and is least expensive in the summer semester.
All memberships expire on July 31, regardless of when you join. We want to keep overhead low and the program affordable, so it is easier for Lifelong Learning bookkeeping to have all memberships expire on the same date.
Am I eligible for free membership?
Lifelong Learning offers free memberships to the following groups:
- Lifelong Learning instructors
- Lourdes University alumni, staff and faculty
- Lourdes University undergraduate and graduate students
Occasionally Lifelong Learning partners with other organizations to offer a semester of free membership to their constituents.
How do I become a member of Lifelong Learning?
Becoming a member of Lifelong Learning is easy!
- online at www.Lourdes.edu/LLLpayment
- Mail a registration form payment to: Lifelong Learning, Lourdes University, 6832 Convent Blvd, Sylvania OH 43560. Checks should be made payable to Lourdes University.
- In person at a Lifelong Learning monthly lecture or the credit union on campus
We would also be happy to help you to register in person at a Lifelong Learning monthly lecture.
Do I have to become a member of Lifelong Learning?
We welcome you to participate in Lifelong Learning activities even if you are not a member, though the costs will be a bit higher. If you would like to give Lifelong Learning a try, we invite you to attend our free monthly lectures. These lectures are entirely free with no reservations needed. We hope you will enjoy it so much that you will return to Lourdes again!