Adjunct Faculty – Nursing
Overview: Lourdes University, rooted in Catholic and Franciscan traditions, provides a values-centered education that enriches lives and advances academic excellence through the integration of the liberal arts and professional studies.
Lourdes University is developing a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff committed to teaching and working in an inclusive environment where differences are valued and respected. Successful candidates must be committed to working with diverse student and community populations. Inclusive hiring practices welcome all individuals to apply.
Lourdes University invites applicants for adjunct nursing faculty positions in the following disciplines:
- Direct Entry Master of Science in Nursing (DEMSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing – Education & leadership Tracks (MSN)
- Doctorate in Nursing Practice – Population Health Leadership (DNP)
- Deliver classroom instruction in-person or on-line that ensures the curriculum design is consistent with best practices and industry standards
- Present a dynamic classroom presence and be versed in multimodal teaching
- Assist with assessment
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to work with traditional students as well as adult learners who may be working while pursuing their studies
- Evidence of excellence in teaching and/or demonstrated experience in a related professional role
- Master’s degree in nursing for MSN programs.
- Masters of Science in Nursing with a terminal degree for DNP program.
- Experience teaching at the Masters and/or Doctoral college level highly preferred.
Job Type: Adjunct
To Apply: Email Resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org