Clinical Teaching Assistant – Nursing
Overview: Lourdes University, rooted in Catholic and Franciscan traditions, provides a values-centered education that enriches lives and advances academic excellence through the integration of the liberal arts and professional studies. In support of this mission, Lourdes University nurtures a diverse community that supports students in fulfilling their potential, commits to the engagement of faith and reason, inspired by our Catholic and Franciscan intellectual traditions, and provides a holistic, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts.
The University invites applicants for the position of Nursing Faculty. This is part-time faculty position.
The College of Nursing is seeking candidates for a part-time 9-month Instructor/Assistant Professor/Associate Professor which will be available Spring of 2022.Lourdes University College of Nursing offers a traditional BSN, MSN, RN to BSN, and DNP programs. We are seeking enthusiastic educators who are ready to change nursing education with innovative teaching delivery methods in prelicensure education. Faculty will deliver education in the classroom, clinical and laboratory setting to meet the objectives the course.
- Current and unencumbered Registered Nurse license in the state of Ohio.
- A Master’s degree. If the faculty member does not have a BSN, the master’s or other academic degree, including, but not limited to a PhD, shall be in nursing. If the faculty member has a BSN, the master’s may be, but not required to be, in nursing. Doctorate degree preferred for undergraduate teaching and required for graduate faculty status.
- One year teaching experience in nursing required.
- Two years clinical experience as a Registered Nurse is required.
- CNE Certification desirable.
- Medical Surgical Nursing background desirable.
- Maintains current College of Nursing Health and Professional Requirements.
Lourdes University is developing a culturally diverse and pluralistic faculty and staff committed to teaching and working in an inclusive environment where differences are valued and respected. Successful candidates must be committed to working with diverse student and community populations. People of color, individuals with disabilities, veterans, other minorities, and intersectional individuals are encouraged to apply.
Job Type: Part-time
Candidates can apply on Indeed by clicking the link below: