Faculty – College of Nursing – Instructor/Asst./Assoc. Professor/Professor
Full Job Description
The Lourdes University College of Nursing invites applicants for the position of Faculty, College of Nursing – Instructor/Asst./Assoc. Professor/Professor. These are full-time, 9-month positions to begin August 2022.
Faculty are responsible for selecting, planning, organizing, and implementing learning experiences in assigned courses which will assist students to meet course and program objectives.
This faculty position is expected to be a person with distinguished academic achievement and professional accomplishments. This faculty will be expected to have a strong commitment to the academic values appropriate to the school’s mission; have experience with nursing education accreditation processes; demonstrate a strong work ethic and leadership style that motivates and empowers students.
The current faculty roles are looking for experience in the specialties of:
- Medical Surgical Nursing
- Critical and Intermediate Care Nursing
- Fundamentals of Nursing
- Completion of an approved professional nursing education program in a jurisdiction as defined by the Ohio Administrative Code for faculty teaching in a BSN program.
- Current and valid Registered Nurse license in the state of Ohio.
- A Master’s Degree. If the faculty member does not have a BSN, the master’s or other academic degree, including, but not limited to a PhD, shall be in nursing.
- Teaching experience in a baccalaureate program of nursing preferred.
- Two years clinical experience as a Registered Nurse is required.
- Certification desirable.
- Maintains current College of Nursing Health and Professional Requirements as required.
Lourdes University, rooted in Catholic and Franciscan traditions, provides a values-centered education that enriches lives and advances academic excellence through the integration of the liberal arts and professional studies. In support of this mission, Lourdes University nurtures a diverse community that supports students in fulfilling their potential, commits to the engagement of faith and reason, inspired by our Catholic and Franciscan intellectual traditions, and provides a holistic, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
All faculty in the nursing program must be vaccinated
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Clinical: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
APPLY BY CLICKING HERE