Hit the Links
Every year, on the first Friday in June, members of the Toledo-area community “hit the links” for Lourdes University students. This year’s golf outing was held on Friday, June 1, 2018 at Bedford Hills Golf Club in Temperance, Michigan. The event featured (18) holes of golf played over (3) courses, a continental breakfast, and a luncheon that included an assortment of contest prizes.
On Friday, 107 golfers helped to raise more than $9,500 in support of the student scholarship fund! This event is truly a soaring success due to the generosity of our sponsors and participants.
The award-winning golfers and teams included:
- Closest to the pin (Buckeye #4): Jim Haudan of Root
- Closest to the pin (Wolverine #4): JoAnn Gordon of Lourdes University, Rob Shamy of Signature Bank
- Longest drive (Buckeye #8): Matt Spragg of Hylant, Carol Coe of Jerl Machine Inc.
- Longest drive (Wolverine #2): Becky Tobias of St. Ursula Academy, Toby Slocum of GEM Energy LLC
- Longest putt (Buckeye #9): JoAnn Gordon of Lourdes University, Bob Trenchik golfing with HOT Printing & Graphics
- Longest putt (Wolverine #9): Team ProMedica
- Men’s: Mike Gibbons and Mainstreet Ventures with a score of 13 under par
Photo Caption: From From left: John Hills, Rick Bohn, Mike Gibbons and Mike Fischer
- Women’s: Gayle Lampkowski and Travelers Insurance with a score of 5 under par
Photo Caption: From left: Gayle Lampkowski, Paula LaPointe, Margie Heck and Julie Rubini
- Mixed: Hylant with a score of 15 under par
Photo Caption: From left: Nick Fratalonie, Alison Brinkman and Matt Spragg
Thank you to our 2018 sponsors!
Double Eagle Sponsors:
- Program Solutions Group
- Betco Corporation
- Comfort Line, Inc.
- GEM Energy, LLC
- PERRY proTech
Hole N’ One Sponsor:
- Vin Devers Autohaus of Sylvania
Beverage Cart Sponsor:
- Midland Title & Escrow Ltd.
- Continental Secret Service Bureau, Inc.
- Dimech Services, Inc.
- Directions Credit Union
- Fr. Tony Gallagher
- IBEW Local 8
- JDRM Engineering, Inc.
- Turner Electrical Services LLC
- Tim Hortons
- Kurt Nielsen Photography
- H.O.T. Printing & Graphics
- Barry Bagels
- The Employers’ Association
For more information, please contact Abbie Hall, Advancement Events Coordinator, at 419-824-3751 or firstname.lastname@example.org