Lourdes University offers excellent and accredited online options for those seeking undergraduate and graduate degrees.
Choose from traditional online or competency-based degree paths.
Traditional Online Degree Programs
Lourdes offers accredited online degree programs that prepare graduates to pursue professional success. Ninety-nine percent of recent University graduates are working in their chosen field or are enrolled in graduate school.
The Traditional Online option allows you to complete your courses remotely rather than in face-to-face format.
Choose from these online degree programs
Competency-Based Online Degree Programs
Lourdes Competency-Based online degree paths put you in control of your learning experience.
- Time To Completion – advance through the program at your pace. Pay a flat rate tuition each semester and complete the number of courses that best fit your schedule.
- Convenience – complete your coursework where and when it’s most convenient – morning, afternoon or evening. There are no set class times or group projects.
- 1:1 Student to Faculty Ratio – work one on one with your faculty mentor throughout the program
- Online – the program is completely online. There are no set hours or time frames. You determine your pace and when you complete the coursework.
- Savings Opportunity – because you progress through the program at your own pace and pay a flat tuition rate each semester, you can achieve your degree at a faster pace with an overall cost savings.
Choose from these competency-based online degree programs
Take charge of your education!
Call 419-885-5291 or email firstname.lastname@example.org