Lourdes University is closed on May 27 in observance of Memorial Day.
As brand champions of Lourdes University, our department is charged with:
- Promoting the Lourdes University brand
- Supporting the Lourdes University mission
- Working in collaboration with the Office of Admissions to engage students and their families
- Supporting First Year Experience and other Student Life programs
- Promoting the distinctive Catholic and Franciscan college experience Lourdes University offers to the broader community
- Working in tandem with Development, Alumni Relations and Corporate, Foundation and Government Relations in their endeavors
The Office of Marketing & Communications represents Lourdes University to internal and external communities through a variety of platforms including digital. We take pride in informing students, alumni, donors, friends and the general community of the latest developments and offerings at Lourdes University.
Our office is available to student organizations and committees to help with media relations, publications, graphic design, the institution’s website, marketing and advertising ideas.