Lourdes University will be closed on April 18 - April 22 in observance of the Easter holiday.
This July, it will be 50 years since the world watched Apollo 11 Commander Neil Armstrong land on the moon and declare it “…one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.” Since then, only a handful of astronauts have repeated that journey. Join the countdown for a virtual trip to the moon and experience the drama of the day we first walked the moon.
During the Apollo missions of the 1960s, Charles M. Schulz gave NASA permission to use Snoopy on the Agency’s spaceflight safety materials. The “first beagle on the moon” will be featured in this family-friendly show.
Shows are offered at 7:30 p.m. on the following dates:
- Fridays, April 19, May 3 & 17
- Saturdays April 13, 20, May 4 & 18
Reservations are recommended.
Please call 419-517-8897 or email email@example.com
$5 for adults
$4 for children 12 and under and members of the Lourdes community.
The Appold Planetarium and the Toledo Symphony Orchestra are collaborating to bring music to the planetarium experience. Prior to each show, guests can enjoy the sounds of the Toledo Symphony Orchestra! The 30-minute recording offers a grand selection of music sure to delight audiences as they prepare to travel through the Universe.
Directions to Lourdes
- From US-23 take Exit #234 – the first (or last) exit in Ohio – (Rt.51/184 east-Sylvania)
- Turn left (west) onto Monroe Street and continue .6 miles to Main Street (Key Bank is on the right)
- Turn left (south) onto Main Street and continue on Main for .5 miles to Convent Boulevard
- Turn right (west) onto Convent Boulevard and continue for .3 miles
- Turn right at the Lourdes University driveway – 6832 Convent Boulevard.