Where In The World?
Friday, January 17, 24, 31
Saturday, January 18, 25, February 1
Ancient travelers made their way over land and sea navigating with just the stars. Learn how to read the stars as they once did!
In this interactive show, compare the night sky of home to the sky at a mystery location. Read the sky to discover where in the world you are!
Reservations are strongly recommended.
Tickets are $5 for adults and $4 for children (12 and under) as well as Lourdes students, staff, and faculty.
Directions to Lourdes
- From US-23 take Exit #234 – the first (or last) exit in Ohio – (Rt.51/184 east-Sylvania)
- Turn left (west) onto Monroe Street and continue .6 miles to Main Street (Key Bank is on the right)
- Turn left (south) onto Main Street and continue on Main for .5 miles to Convent Boulevard
- Turn right (west) onto Convent Boulevard and continue for .3 miles
- Turn right at the Lourdes University driveway – 6832 Convent Boulevard.