Lifelong Learning Program
About Lifelong Learning
Lifelong Learning is an exciting educational program at Lourdes. Open to all interested men and women, the only requirement for participation is an interest in ongoing learning. Participants enjoy:
- Classes in a wide variety of academic subjects
- Day Trips of educational interest
- Monthly Lectures featuring outstanding speakers, held on the third Friday of each month from September through May
- Hot Topics that explore current events and include lunch with a lively discussion
All classes are offered for the sheer joy of learning with no tests, exams, or grades. Lifelong Learning classes are taught by Lourdes instructors and members of the community with enthusiasm for sharing their expertise. Class prices vary according the length of the class.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Join a community of fascinating and inquisitive people
- Free admission to all monthly lectures
- Discounts on classes, trips and events
Contact us at 419-824-3707 or at LifeLong@Lourdes.edu
The Mission of Lifelong Learning at Lourdes University:
- Provide learning opportunities through cost effective, short-term, non-credit courses, lectures, field trips, and other events that are stimulating, meaningful, and high-quality;
- Support an intellectual and social community of engaged adult learners, including people from all backgrounds and levels of education;
- Increase cultural and social awareness, complementing Lourdes University’s leading role in educational, intellectual, and cultural life in the greater Sylvania area.