Overview: Lourdes University, rooted in Catholic and Franciscan traditions, provides a values-centered education that enriches lives and advances academic excellence through the integration of the liberal arts and professional studies. In support of this mission, Lourdes University nurtures a diverse community that supports students in fulfilling their potential, commits to the engagement of faith and reason, inspired by our Catholic and Franciscan intellectual traditions, and provides a holistic, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts.
Lourdes University invites applicants for the position of Administrative Assistant. This is a full-time, 12-month position that provides support for the Dean and the College of Arts and Sciences while maintaining a positive, professional atmosphere.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serves as a first contact by responding to inquiries and by directing individuals to the proper offices/personnel.
- Schedule’s meetings, rooms, and appointments; distributes materials, makes agendas, and takes minutes as requested
- Obtains, assembles, and maintains departmental information for use as requested.
- Consults with Dean and chairs to draft teaching assignment contract information
- Manages outgoing mailings and assists with document management for programs and departments
- Conducts continuous data collection for required reporting to accreditation or institutional entities
- Performs budget tracking, prepares and submits requests for reimbursement and check requests, and develops spreadsheet reports as requested.
- Manages office supplies and inventory
- Supervises student worker(s)Assists with event planning and promotion
- Assists efforts for faculty development
- Must have a high school diploma; Associate degree preferred
- Must have good skills with MS Office programs such as Word and Excel.
- Must be capable of self-direction with an ability to prioritize and complete tasks in a timely fashion.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills that enhance effective relationships with colleagues and students.
- Three to five years of experience preferred.
To apply, please click here. EOE