Overview: Lourdes University, rooted in Catholic and Franciscan traditions, provides a values-centered education that enriches lives and advances academic excellence through the integration of the liberal arts and professional studies. In support of this mission, Lourdes University nurtures a diverse community that supports students in fulfilling their potential, commits to the engagement of faith and reason, inspired by our Catholic and Franciscan intellectual traditions, and provides a holistic, student-centered education rooted in the liberal arts.
Lourdes University and Saint Louis University (SLU) have partnered to offer students an innovative Master of Social Work (MSW) program. The hybrid graduate program prepares students to be advanced practitioners and agents of change who promote individual and societal wellbeing.
Lourdes University invites applicants for the position of Site Coordinator. This position resides on the campus of Lourdes University. The site coordinator collaborates with SLU’s Director of Graduate Admissions, MSW Program Director and the MSW Program Coordinator in carrying out the duties and responsibilities of the MSW off-site program.
MSW Program Responsibilities include:
- Serve as the contact and academic advisor for all SLU MSW@ students about course and program materials
- Assist the MSW Program Coordinator in scheduling the off-campus courses
- Assist the MSW Program Director to identify local adjunct faculty candidates
- Academically advise students at their off-campus sites
- Utilize SLU’s Banner system to help students plan their curriculum trajectory
- Manage all the off-campus student issues and concerns as per the MSW Program handbook
- Notify MSW Program Director of any issues and concerns that arise
- Distribute student Phi Alpha materials, graduation regalia, and other mailed items from St. Louis
- Attend monthly Partner meetings via zoom
- Coordinate room assignments for courses held at the off-campus site and provides that information to the MSW Program Coordinator
Recruitment and Admissions Responsibilities include:
- Serve as the onsite admissions contact for SLU MSW@ prospects
- Serve as primary recruiter for SLU MSW@ program site, to increase and maintain ongoing viable enrollment
- Co-develop and implement the SLU MSW@ program site, strategic recruitment plan
- Work with the Director of Graduate Recruitment & Admissions on communication flow for prospects, admits, confirms and matriculate.
- Attend and participates in regional recruitment Graduate and Career Fairs
- Identify, cultivate and maintain relationships with feeder undergraduate Program Directors and Faculty
- Facilitate information sessions with on and off campus undergraduate feeders
- Familiarize and utilize CollegeNET (C-NET) to respond to SLUMSW@ applicant status questions
- Review and refresh annually SLU MSW@ program materials including website information used for recruitment with final approval from SSW Marcom
- Organize and facilitate the on ground new student Fall event that is paired with the online Blackboard orientation
- Facilitate the coordination of sending applicant transcripts in bulk for those applicants who have earned their degree from SLU MSW@ program site University/College. (i.e. Avila, Elms, Lourdes)
- MSW required
- At least 2 years practice experience
To apply, please click here. EOE