The Academic Success Center (ASC) is proud to collaborate with OhioLINK in order to offer eTutoring as an option for all current Lourdes students!
- Are most of your Lourdes classes online, so getting to the ASC on campus isn’t always easy?
- Is night-time or super early in the morning the most convenient time for you to meet with a tutor?
- Do you find that your subject needs never quite line up the tutor specialties in the ASC?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, eTutoring could be the perfect option for you! eTutoring is a free tutoring service where you can attend sessions online with tutors from across Ohio in a variety of subjects and specialties.
There are two options for assistance…
- Work online with trained tutors, one-on-one, in a variety of subjects.
- Tutors have flexible schedules and offer times seven days a week.
- The hours and specific subjects may vary based on the tutor’s availability.
- Subjects include: • Algebra • Anatomy & Physiology • Astronomy • Biology • Calculus • Chemistry • Computer Science • Math • Physics • Statistics • Writing
Online writing reviews:
- Upload assignments and reviewers will return suggestions for improvements.
- Reviewers can assist at any stage of the writing process.
- Reviewers address common issues in college-level writing assignments, not editing or proofreading.
- Cover letters, resumes, and scholarship essays are not reviewed on this platform.
If you have questions or would like help learning the eTutoring platform, email Jennifer at email@example.com.