Job Opportunities (Tutor/ Coach)
The Academic Success Center (ASC) is always looking for tutors and coaches to join our wonderful ASC team.
If your goal is:
- To help others succeed academically
- To share your life experience with others
- To build your resume
- Have the opportunity to become CRLA certified
The Academic Success Center is looking for tutors/academic coaches:
- In most content areas including math, science, business, writing/English, nursing, psychology, sociology, social work, criminal justice, and study skills.
- Peer Tutors – students currently enrolled in college courses.
- Professional Tutors – those who have earned degrees, teachers, professionals, or who are enrolled in graduate level classes.
- Knowledgeable in time management, organization, study skills, note taking, and other topics.
We have flexible hours:
- Tutors/Coaches can set their availability times to meet their scheduling needs.
- Training provided.
- We have a great facility for your tutoring/coaching experience.
To become a Tutor you must:
- Earn an A- or better or have earned a degree in the subject in the course to be tutored.
- Obtain instructor/advisor recommendation for each course/subject to be tutored (for peer tutors) or provide a list of references with your resume (for professional tutors).
- Fill out Tutor/Coach application below or call 419-824-3748 for more information.