The Academic Success Center provides testing services for students, per their instructor’s approval or accessibility services. The Testing room supplies a distraction reduced environment, with individual cubicles for students’ privacy.
- Please schedule an appointment ahead of time, in order to secure the time and date that will best suit your schedule.
- Testing Services are available 8am-9pm Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday and 8am-5pm Tuesday and Friday, however can vary per semester.
- You will need to bring pens and/or pencils and a photo I.D. in order to take your test.
- During the duration of your test your personal belongings will be placed in the Academic Success Center lockers provided.
- Students are responsible for scheduling an appointment at least 24 hours in advance to take a test.
- No Exams will be returned to the student.
- All scrap paper used during the test will be collected and returned to the instructor with the test.
- Student may not leave the testing room during the test for any reason.
- Students are prohibited from bringing the following items into the test room unless authorized by the instructor: jackets, hats, backpacks, books, calculators, cell phones, laptops, or any personal devices.
- Any student found cheating on any test will have his or her Academic Success Center testing privileges revoked and will be reported to his or her instructor and the University Vice President of Academic Affairs.
If an exam has expired, it is the student’s responsibility to contact their instructor to request an extension. The instructor must then contact the Academic Success Center via email at email@example.com or by phone 419-824-3748.
The Academic Success Center also provides test proctoring for other schools and universities. For more information, please contact the ASC Testing Center at 419-824-3748.
Testing Services: Online Submission Form
To submit an exam online
- Fill out the form below. All required fields have an asterisk and must be completed in order to submit an exam
- Attach the exam when prompted; you also may attach one additional document
- Click on the “Submit” button to complete the submission of the exam and testing form
- Students are responsible for scheduling an appointment to take a test. Tests must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance to allow for ASC staffing.
- Online accommodation testing submissions will have a processing time of 24 hours