eTutoring is a free online tutoring services available to all Lourdes students currently enrolled in courses. Click this link – https://etutoring.ohiolink.edu/ to create an account and use the platform.
A step-by-step guide on creating and using the platform to be published in the future.
A few things to keep in mind….
- If you submit a paper for review, please keep in mind the eTutors do not proofread to identify and/or correct every error in your paper. Rather, tutors identify patterns of errors or weaknesses and explain how to make improvements to your writing.
- Writing Lab allows you to submit a draft of your paper to a tutor (maximum 8 pages) to ask for specific feedback, and receive your work back with a tutor’s comments within 24 to 48 hours (allow for extra time during peak periods). This is not a proofreading service. You may submit 3 drafts per paper.
- Cover letters, resumes, and scholarship essays are not reviewed on this platform.
- eQuestions allow you to leave a specific question for an eTutor, who will respond within 48 hours (but usually sooner).
- LIVE tutoring is available in the following subjects:
o Anatomy and Physiology
o Computer Programming 1 & 2
o Computer Science
o Digital Literacy
o Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word
If you are in need of assistance, please send an email to email@example.com
We hope that you find the Ohio Link support to be of great value to you in your courses.
Best of luck in your studies this semester!