The Lourdes TRiO program is committed to providing students with personal attention to their academic, cultural, and social needs.
Our program’s goals are to increase college retention and graduation rates among participants in addition to:
- Helping members achieve academic success and college degrees.
- Assisting members in establishing career direction.
- Promoting continued education at the graduate level.
- Increasing cultural awareness and enhanced appreciation for the arts.
- Encouraging attention to physical well-being.
- Instilling a sense of social responsibility.
- Recognizing individuals’ diverse backgrounds and learning styles.
- Collaborate with faculty and staff in order to create a strong network of support for our students.
- Students will develop leadership skills
- Students will increase self-awareness
- Students will increase their communication skills
- Students will increase their financial literacy
For the past five years more than:
- 95% of TRiO SSS participants were in good academic standing
- 85% have persisted from Fall to Fall
- 43% have earned a Bachelor’s Degree within 6 years