Lourdes University will be closed on April 18 - April 22 in observance of the Easter holiday.
Advising Services/ Program Director – Teddi Moorman, 419-824-3837
- Program Information: Answering questions about the TRiO program and services
- Advising: Academic Consultation
- Student Advisory Board: TRiO members’ organization. Opportunity to share and contribute ideas for TRiO programming and events
Academic Skills Coordinator – Douglas Maas, 419-824-3836
- Tutoring: Professional and Peer Tutoring: Intensive, free tutoring, in any subject area that fits into your schedule
- Writing Consultation: Provides assistance with writing papers of any kind, at any stage of the writing process, from getting started to citing sources in APA & MLA
- Learning and Study Skills Consultation: Assistance in developing stronger thinking and learning skills, such as time management, taking tests, etc.
- Newsletter: TRiO’s monthly news update posted to website and Sakai. Students are encouraged to contribute articles
- Technology Training: PowerPoint, Database, Word Processing, Internet Search, APA and MLA styles and formats
Counseling Services – Kathy Daley, 419-824-3803
- Personal Counseling: Confidential counseling surrounding personal issues affecting ability to succeed
- Career Counseling: Determining career interests, developing resumes and interviewing skills, and job searching
- Health and Wellness programing: Develops workshops, events and activities which enhance members learning and well-being in personal growth and health issues
- Cultural Events: Attendance and scheduling of special events on and off campus. Cost of attendance sponsored by TRiO