Mystery of the Christmas Star
The Star of Bethlehem is part of every telling of the Christmas story. What was this Star and what was so remarkable
Journey back 2000 years to Bethlehem and discover a scientific explanation for the star the wise men followed to find the
Admission prices for Mystery of the Christmas Star are $5 for adults and $4 for children 12 and under. The family-friendly
Friday, December 1, 8, 15, 22
Saturday, December 2 and 9
Reservations are encouraged at firstname.lastname@example.org or 419-517-8897
Face masks are encouraged. Reservations are strongly recommended. For more information or to purchase tickets contact Dr. Laura Megeath, Appold Planetarium Coordinator, at email@example.com or call 419-517-8897.
Directions to Lourdes
- From US-23 take Exit #234 – the first (or last) exit in Ohio – (Rt.51/184 east-Sylvania)
- Turn left (west) onto Monroe Street and continue .6 miles to Main Street (Key Bank is on the right)
- Turn left (south) onto Main Street and continue on Main for .5 miles to Convent Boulevard
- Turn right (west) onto Convent Boulevard and continue for .3 miles
- Turn right at the Lourdes University driveway – 6832 Convent Boulevard.