Digital and Media Studies Learning Outcomes
Digital and Media Studies
In addition to achieving the designated outcomes of the core minor field the following outcomes are also met.
- Demonstrate proficiency in multiple coding languages
- Employ design techniques and digital technologies to create verbal and visual arguments
- Analyze and evaluate interactions between technology and culture
- Produce digital texts that demonstrate technology skills for collecting, organizing, presenting, and analyzing information
- Synthesize core minor field knowledge and technical skills to create an original digital project