Computer Science Learning Outcomes
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE
Program Learning Outcomes:
By the end of their program, Computer Science Majors will be able to:
- write clear, well-commented code that considers scalability and usability and demonstrates universal design.
- scope and implement functional programs to solve a range of problems.
- calculate and use best practices for computational efficiency in common programming languages.
- define front-end development and create usable applications leveraging modern front-end frameworks.
- define back-end development and build and use relational databases using modern back-end frameworks.
- explain how hardware works and how a compiler communicates information from software to hardware.
- design and follow product lifecycle practices to ensure that they build products that meet clear needs and constraints of users and other stakeholders.