Education (BS, BA)
The Lourdes University Department of Education believes and affirms the study of the growth and development of the whole child as a unique gift from God. The department is committed to providing students with the opportunity to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and dispositions in order that they may provide developmentally appropriate, inclusive and responsive education for all children in society.
Lourdes University offers four bachelor’s degree programs in Education.
Lourdes University offers three master’s degree programs in Education.
- Master of Education (MED) Educational Leadership
- Master of Education (MED) Special Education
- Master of Education (MED) Teaching & Curriculum
- Lourdes University is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission and the Ohio Department of Higher Education.
- The Lourdes University Teacher Education Initial Licensure Program in the College of Social Sciences is accredited under the Teacher Education Accreditation Council (TEAC) Quality Principles through the CAEP Accreditation System, for a period of 7 years, 2015 to 2022. Formed in 2013, CAEP is the single specialized accreditor for educator preparation and administers TEAC accreditation.