Education (BS, BA, MEd)
The Lourdes University Department of Education believes and affirms the study of the growth and development of the whole child as a unique gift from God. The department is committed to providing students with the opportunity to acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and dispositions in order that they may provide developmentally appropriate, inclusive and responsive education for all children in society.
In its most recent Total Economic Impact of OAPCTE publication, the Ohio Association of Private Colleges of Teacher Education (OAPCTE) reports Lourdes University has contributed $429,874 and $194,031 in Student Teaching and Field Experience respectively.
Lourdes University offers six bachelor’s degree programs in Education
- Adolescence to Young Adult
- Middle Childhood Education
- Primary Education
- Educational Studies
- Dual Elementary Education with Dual Licensure in Special Ed Pre K-5
- Intervention Specialist Education Program: K-12 Mild to Moderate
Lourdes University offers three master’s degree programs in Education
- Master of Education (MED) Educational Leadership
- Master of Education (MED) Special Education
- Master of Education (MED) Teaching & Curriculum