- Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Education Educational Leadership (M.Ed.)
- Master of Education Special Education (M.Ed.)
- Master of Education Teaching and Curriculum (M.Ed.)
- Master of Science in Nursing Nurse Educator Concentration (MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing Nurse Leader Concentration (MSN)
- Master of Science in Nursing RN to MSN (MSN)
- Nurse Anesthesia Program (MSN)
- Master of Social Work (MSW) through St. Louis University offered at Lourdes University
- Organizational Leadership
Lourdes University partners with Learners Edge in extending graduate credit in association with distance learning (print-based and online) courses. Designed to meet the needs of professional educators, these courses fulfill requirements for license renewal. These course credits will be part of a student’s Lourdes University transcript and may be transferred to another institution.
Lourdes University offers the following Education programs to students enrolled in Learners Edge courses offered through Lourdes University.
Master of Education Programs